Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Greetings All

This is my first posting so I guess I better make it a good one. My name is Shanon and I am married to a wonderful man named Bobby. I have 3 beautiful girls; Kayla, Ashley and Libby. Life keeps us pretty busy these days, but I have recently made the decision that I have to make time for me and what it is important. Everyone just needs to slow down and take the time to smell the roses.

Let me tell you about my children. Kayla is my oldest daugther who is 15. Kayla is very smart and funny and aspires to be a plastic surgeon. She is a honor roll student and takes pride in her work and holds her self to a very high standard. She loves to go to the thriftstores to buy "old lady" clothes. She will then bring them home, alter them on her sewing machine, and they turn out so cute on her. I don't know how she does it.

Ashley is the middle child, and is so 14. Ashley is the type of girl that would give you the shirt of her back. She is the kindest, sweetest, girl I know. I tease her about being a cat lady when she gets older because she is an animal lover. Ashley is also an honor roll student, even though things come harder for her than they do for Kayla, she still manages to have great grades. She also loves to draw and is very good at it.

Libby is the youngest and I don't really know where to begin with her. :) Because she is the smallest, Libby makes sure that everyone knows that she is present. She is a very funny child with a witty sense of humor;Although sometimes that sense of humor gets her in trouble from time to time. Libby is a gymnast and dreams of going to the Olympics one day. As her mother I have to support her dreams, right???

These girls keep me hopping most of the time, but then you add the DH in the mix and we are one busy family. My husband and I have been married for 11 years but have been together for 18. You could say we have really grown up together. I love him not only for what he does for me, but because he is a great father

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Shanon!

I didn't know you had your own blog!!! I love it! Welcome to the blog world. Can't wait to see some pics of your family.

Take Care! Miss ya,

Jen

Anonymous said...

Hello, Miss Shannon! I didn't know you had a blog either! Wow! I think its adorable....and I love your title. Well, I am sure I will see you at work.

Alyssa

Alexis Jacobs said...

So excited to see you have entered the blogging world! We are coming up North for a week this summer. I know Em wants to see Libby!!