Thursday, May 3, 2007

6 Weeks and Counting

6 weeks on the Weight Watcher Program and so far I have lost 11.5 lbs. Not bad I guess but it sure doesn't come off as fast as it comes on. I went to have my blood work done today at our Corporate health for good measure. I am curious to see if my cholesterol levels are better since I have been eating better. I am also wondering about my thyroid. I guess I am hoping that the Dr. tells me that I have hypothyroidism and puts me on medication and within 6 months I will be at goal. Okay I get the fact that I can not eat the kind of things that other people eat (which by the way is totally unfair.) and stay slim. It doesn't help that my skinny as a rail co-worker ate 2 Twix candy bars the other day without a care in the world, and all the while I am eating rabbit food and I look like I do. When I get to heaven I am surely going to ask God why he did this to me :)

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

WTG SHannon!!! How awesome!