Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Weight Loss

Once again I am on the WW wagon. I have tried this so many times before, but only to fall off of the wagon and have it run me over. This time is different and I really feel like I am in the right frame of mind. I am in week 4 of the journey and have lost 10 lbs so far. Had I not gained 20 since the beginning of the year, that would sound good. The turning point in my life was when I went to the fitness Expo at the Civic Center and had my cholesterol tested and it was very high. My mom just had her arteries in both sides of her neck cleared out, and my grandmother died from having a stroke, so it is not very responsible of me to have high cholesterol. I have decided to make a change in my life, so that I can be there for my kids when they are older. I invite you to come along for the journey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, girl! And it's neat to see you're keeping up with your blog! I will be back :)

Alexis Jacobs said...

10 pounds is still awesome! Keep up the good work :)